#Let'sNotForget | Carrefour
Commitments and Action Plan
What have we done
Grupo Carrefour Brasil completes all agreements with João Alberto Freitas' family members and advances in internal and society commitments
In defense of the truth, research and the combat of racism
We have 100% of the security teams in-house at Hiper stores throughout Brazil. We have already started in proximity formats, with 20% internalized.
Learn in more detail and participate in our first three notices.
Conduct Adjustment Term
BRL$115 million against racism: investment by Grupo Carrefour Brasil is endorsed by the Public Ministry.
Racism data in Brazil
Racism in Brazil is structural and reflects, to this day, in our society. Get to know and understand better through research carried out by the Locomotiva Institute.
In the media
- Carrefour's anti-racism budget is disputed by 42 entities in the DF
- Grupo Carrefour informs the receiving of more than 1,600 entries.
- Carrefour's notice for anti-racist projects has 186 entries in RS.
G1 - RS
- Carrefour signs a BRL$115 million deal for actions to combat racism after João Alberto's death.
- Deal signed: Carrefour will invest BRL$115 million against racism.